the body you've always wanted

Options
naturallyree
naturallyree Posts: 14 Member
What's that one part of your body u just can't wait to show off to the world .....

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I am more interested in showing off my mind than my body. Appearance isn't really the main factor in this for me.
  • mcr0980
    mcr0980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to be confident in all aspects! But mostly my stomach; I've always disliked it since I'm oddly shaped there. I'm not neccesarily slim but not fat, but I still have a sort of spare tire around my stomach that gives me a muffin top that I kind of really hate
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I always say that everything between my shoulders and my knees is my "trouble spot" - really I just want to lean out there - but in order to get the body I want, I have to live a lifestyle I'm not happy with right now. So I'm shooting for balance and health and that's working out pretty well for now.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Dont care, not really a showy person, but being healthy is nice.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    i d c to show off .. prefer to my* keep body* parts to my own eyes* ^^
  • Karenka2012
    Karenka2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but just thinking about having to choose what to show off is exciting and motivating. I think the fact that I have a trimmer midsection - nor more jelly belly - a genuine flat stomach.
  • racheln2017
    racheln2017 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear a two piece and crop tops with a flatter stomach. I also can't wait to wear tank tops and not be embarrassed by my arms. But most off all, I can't wait for the confidence boost that'll come from getting in shape!
  • Renebry
    Renebry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love the crop top trend and I want to be apart of it! I lost my toned tummy after having my son and I'd love it back.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    My butt. It's a really nice butt and I've worked really hard on it. I'm proud of it - no shame.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to have a flat stomach, but I'm not sure that's ever gonna happen. :/
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Tummy... tummy... tummy
  • naturallyree
    Options
    @jennifer_417 ....I'm sure your flat tummy will come
  • naturallyree
    Options
    @TheVirgoddess ...Oh Yess the nice butt is a must have
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Elbows. lol

Last night I asked my husband jokingly if my elbow was sexy, to which he jokingly replied "Yes."

I don't really care to show off my body. Just being healthier and at a weight appropriate for my height is enough for me. I don't expect to ever have a "bikini" body.
  • naturallyree
    Options

@racheln2017 ... I'm right with u ..I hate my arms right now too n I just can't wait for that confidence boost..☺

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My head held high shoulders back oozing confidence this is what I cant wait to do
  • lauralou_94
    lauralou_94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I dont want to show off i just want to feel confident and be able to keep the body this time. I dont want a taster and then get slack and loose it all again