New Guy

Options
Hi everyone !
I started Weight Watchers 4 weeks ago. I came across MFP while googling for some nutritional information. Talk about lucky. I’m a Firefighter / Paramedic, It’s only taken me 5 years to realize that exercise alone isn’t going to cut it.

Replies

• dracron616
    dracron616 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    You've arrived at a great place with MFP. God bless :)
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This place is absolutely wonderful! The people are awesome
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well you stumbled upon something fantastic. This is a great place to be!! Good luck on your journey, MFP makes it so much fun.
  • Nike1176
    Nike1176 Posts: 4
    Options
    Excellent.. I have used this before and did well. i am using an excercise video myself and have been doing great. already lost 7 lbs.. and headed towards my goal.. weight watchers is a good program.. that with a good workout regimen will surely help.. best of luck.
  • MarthasMum
    MarthasMum Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome and well done for finding the site. Adding friends is a great way to get support. Add me if you want. x
  • biggahoona
    biggahoona Posts: 10
    Options
    I would say that Diet is MORE important than exercise. In the last year I had to start Zocor for my high cholesterol and I run marathons dangit!
  • nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome! I did WW a few years ago, and thought about going back to it, but then I discovered MFP. It's a wonderful resource. Wishing you the best of luck in accomplishing your goals and thank you for your service to the public too.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    hey! good luck new guy lol feel free to add me if you want, I could use all the motivation I can handle