Diet Bud*E

hey this girl on here gave me a great idea, (mumof3babies) she came one here saying that everyine should have a fitness bud. & i thot, awww thats cooool. cuz i need more motivation with the losing weight.
I would have done it with her group, but i just started on here, and i feel like everyone knows everyone and im kinda just sitting here, lol
but heres the thing, id love it if Someone would like to be my Diet partner.
We both can check in with each other certain days of the week on the msg board or whatever.
We both have our goals od losing lbs so we motivate each other and push each other.
I think it could really help people.
cuz when you have a trainer, people really lose weight faster cuz they have someone looking after them and motivating them ALL the time, this is the same basic thing, we jsut dont have to pay for our partner.
So if you want to be my Diet Bud*E, let me know!! :wink:

i think everyone should find a diet bud*E in here, partner up and jsut try it out, it cant hurt ya, it can only help!

AH! im so pumped! luv yas!

sgw

116647.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• sarah21
    sarah21 Posts: 30 Member
    hey this girl on here gave me a great idea, (mumof3babies) she came one here saying that everyine should have a fitness bud. & i thot, awww thats cooool. cuz i need more motivation with the losing weight.
    I would have done it with her group, but i just started on here, and i feel like everyone knows everyone and im kinda just sitting here, lol
    but heres the thing, id love it if Someone would like to be my Diet partner.
    We both can check in with each other certain days of the week on the msg board or whatever.
    We both have our goals od losing lbs so we motivate each other and push each other.
    I think it could really help people.
    cuz when you have a trainer, people really lose weight faster cuz they have someone looking after them and motivating them ALL the time, this is the same basic thing, we jsut dont have to pay for our partner.
    So if you want to be my Diet Bud*E, let me know!! :wink:

i think everyone should find a diet bud*E in here, partner up and jsut try it out, it cant hurt ya, it can only help!

AH! im so pumped! luv yas!

sgw

116647.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • I'll be your Diet Bud*E if you want me too.
  • gsschulte
    gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
    Thats a awesome idea. there are several groups on here that do the same thing. a accountability club. pretty nice thing they also have challanges and progress reports and such, look around and see if starting a group looks like a good motivator for you.
  • sarah21
    sarah21 Posts: 30 Member
    Awsome! lets do it! :happy:
  • im in!!! just let me know what i need to do and when!!!:drinker: