I need short friends!

Options
I'm 148 and 5'0 currently and REALLY struggling to explain the difficulties I'm having to my friends in real life, who are usually 5'5 or taller. It's a LOT harder to cut calories when I'm already eating less than my roommates daily and gaining weight, because my maintenance rate is so much lower. Any other short people have this problem?

Replies

• meyers_jamie
    meyers_jamie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I am 5'3" and an extra 10 lbs makes all the difference between feeling fit and felling like a whale. I just reslly started logging my calories this week and it is fascinating how much more I am paying attention and his much less I need to eat than friends and husband especially who is over 6' and a man!!
  • kmasangkay
    kmasangkay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and weigh 154 so I understand your struggle! Fortunately for me most of my weight is in my legs which are very muscular but I understand the struggle to lose weight (especially around the waist)
  • missyandjake
    missyandjake Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 130 lbs, I would like to get down to pre pregnancy weight of 105 but would settle for 110-115. Seems like the last 10-15 is the hardest to come off. I would love to have some motivational friends so add me if your interested ☺