I wanna lose more belly fat

Options
I lost a kot of belly fat I reduced my beet intake a lot.. but need more tips to lose the belly and love handles.. any advice??

Replies

• professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Keep losing body fat

It will come off of where it wants to though.

Good luck!
  • gainthatmuscle
    gainthatmuscle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would stick to fruits and veggies for carbs as much as you can and make sure your protein intake is high. Losing belly fat is mostly about diet. Do that with a great core and ab workout and your belly fat will melt away
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio and more cardio. Plus reduce carb, fat intake. Drink water.
  • melissadparks7mil
    melissadparks7mil Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keep your internals regular. Sometime what you think is belly fat is actually just excess 'stuff' in your intestines...
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I lost a kot of belly fat I reduced my beet intake a lot.. but need more tips to lose the belly and love handles.. any advice??

You can't spot reduce. That visceral fat in the abdomen simply means you will have to lose more weight overall to see it go away. Keep lifting to retain muscle mass as you do this, but also run a deficit in the CICO calculation to shed more weight. Getting red of that last little bit of belly fat and love handles is also super healthy for a man as that visceral fat is all around your organs and not healthy for us. Trimming it off looks good, and is super healthy for fighting disease.

Best of luck. Keep trimming as it could take another 5-10+ pounds before those love handles and last bit of belly fat are gone.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio and more cardio. Plus reduce carb, fat intake. Drink water.

Can you please not spurt out your misinformed information lol.

OP eat in a caloric deficit. Your genetics dictate where your body fat comes off of, you can't spot reduce unfortunately.
  • Kr15by
    Kr15by Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What do you weight? How many calories are you consuming a day? and what are you macros?
  • ruqayaalshamsi
    ruqayaalshamsi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    me 2 ..
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    What is going on here with the beets and cardio and internals?

Spot reduction is not possible. Eat at a caloric deficit. Be patient. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    beets?
    seems like ancient advice but you must just keep losing overall body fat to see your abs. perhaps shed some light on your food intake.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you meant beer intake, to cut down on calories...not beets :smile:

Stay on a deficit and lifting, the belly fat should disappear, at least that's what I keep telling myself