when you don't feel like working out..

Options
kwiet_storm
kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
Surely, there's been days you just don't feel like working out. But you say I will do a little but you end up having the best workout. Has anyone else had that?

Replies

• lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Everyday. It's called preworkout. Lol
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I've had the days where I get dressed in gym clothes,and then stand by the front door for like 10 minutes debating whether or not I'm really going through with it. I'd say Netflix wins about 50% of those days.
  • weasos
    weasos Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do that all the time. I waste time debating whether to go to the gym or not ... and then I end up there at like midnight lol
  • ShyPanda93
    ShyPanda93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had that like all week until yesterday. I just say to myself "I paid for this dang thing, I better use it" then love it because I love my martial arts instructors and the students that are there. They are amazing and supportive.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I never really do. I wake up and go before I can think about it. On the rare occasion when I am indecisive I usually go because I will remind myself that I have never once regretted a workout.
  • 460mustang
    460mustang Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It happens to me on leg day, but I make myself go anyway
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    That's happened to me a few times. But even a bad workout is better than no workout.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Na I just take a nap !