Just an introduction...

Options
Hey! A couple of days ago I had a doctor's appointment with my gynecologist. I was weighed and saw that I had hit 278. I was devastated, sadden, and disappointed. I had tears in my eyes. I NEVER thought I'd get this heavy in my life. I didn't even weigh near this in either of my 4 pregnancies. Needless to say I knew in that moment I had to do something and actually mean it. The doctor suggested many things and using the myfitnesspal app was one. I need all the help and motivation I can get being that I have no one who's willing to partner with me and I suffer from major depressive disorder. It's hard but I refuse to lose this battle. :)

Replies

• JRNYWITHME
    JRNYWITHME Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well and at a similar place in my life. Maybe we can motivate each other
  • SSeitz775
    SSeitz775 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for 10 days and it is great! We definitely all need some motivation! Add me if you would like. We can motivate each other. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • lmgatfield
    lmgatfield Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had my first weight in yesterday am 260lbs also have four children and it was a big big shock I was never this big even heavily pregnant I got ill pretty quick after my 4th child with post natal depression and lost a lot of weight was put on tablets and for months was gradually gaining weight docs don't intend on stopping my tabs anytime soon so need to loose the weight somehow myself hoping this app along with support will help get me on track starting from Monday I'm going walking long distance.and going to start eating healthier x good luck to x
  • adamarie2015
    adamarie2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Thanks for commenting and connecting!