Looking for friends

Options
HeatherDunnell1979
HeatherDunnell1979 Posts: 41 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm a bit of a yoyo dieter and have used this app a few times off and on over the past few years. I've now ditched the crash diets and have adopted a healthy eating lifestyle, aiming to mostly eat real natural foods. I'm really determined to lose my last 2 stone and get to target weight for the first time in my life! It would be great to have some friends on here for motivation and to have a nosey at what others are eating lol so please feel free to add me, whatever stage you are at :-)

Replies

• amellobrien
    amellobrien Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was also looking for friends here to maybe some support or something. I've been struggling with my weight for most of my life. I have about 30kg's to lose. That is my big goal. Anyway. Have a nice day.
  • Marbellabelle
    Marbellabelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Have been a yoyo dieter for too many years. Was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in January so actually taking control of my weight now. Have lost 1.5 stone since January but need to lose another 7 - shocking!! Have decided no fad diets - healthy eating with MFP and hopefully some mutual support. Good luck everybody x