Be my friend, we can motivate each other!

Options
Hi! My name is Kate and I'm a personal trainer, I love exercise...the food part? I struggle with. Recovering from an eating disorder, I'm looking for friends to help motivate me to eat healthier - and who I can help motivate too!!!!

Replies

• awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well hello there
  • ScottMarq
    ScottMarq Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi kate ! Lets motivate
  • jcarden3
    jcarden3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Kate,

I lost 60 Lbs in 14 weeks. I was helped by 3 friends of mine. On my way to my ideal weight at 6ft 6in tall. I was eating poorly also but now I'm making 4 of my 5 meals the night before and it's helping a lot. I've noticed that when I make 4 of the 5 small meals I eat the next day the night before I stick to it because I don't like to waste food( too many starving kids in the world) and secondly I don't like to waste all the effort that went into making them. Fairly simple meals to make but highly nutritious.

Joe
  • linaaurelia27
    linaaurelia27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate!
    I definitely need a motivational partner as well! Someone to keep me accountable so I continue eating healthy (and stop snacking so much :P) & exercising regularly. It's my first day back on MFP in a while, so my food diary only starts today, but you can check out my profile and add me if you like!
    Lina