Daily Mini Challenge (June 27)

Options

150 PUSH UPS!

If this is your second (or more) time doing these, try to beat your previous # by 5 or 10! Be sure to brag when you’re done!

Great for your arms/core.

Break them up.

ANY KIND COUNTS!

Super Challenge Option: 10 push-ups (any kind still counts), 10 sit-ups (or crunches if you prefer), and then 10 squats. Repeat for a total of 10 sets. If you’re really feeling inspired, add10 30-second planks. Show us how strong you are this weekend!

Be sure to come back and tell us what you did!

Replies

• Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,177 Member
    Options
    Oh I gladly accept this CHALLENGE! Both to be done today?
    When I wake up later of course. ;)
  • ruqayaalshamsi
    ruqayaalshamsi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i never did push up's on my life .. so how many should i start with ?
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,177 Member
    Options
    Like a Boss!!!
    150 push-ups Done!
    Super Challenge Option also Done! With the 10 30sec planks option! What can I say, I was "inspired".
    Brag rights- I just did 250 push-ups, 100 crunches, 100 Squats, and 10 30sec planks on top of my daily grind! Wooohooo!!! I'm feeling it!
    Thank You for the challenge!!
  • Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sorry I am not always on over the weekends ,lately but the challenges are only to challenge you. Only do how many you are comfortable with. Also the challenges are not meant to be done all at once. The daily challenge you have all day to complete and the weekend challenges you have all weekend. So if you did 10 every few hours over the course of the weekend or whenever you have time to do 10 by the end of the weekend you should be done. Some chose to do them all at once and that is ok too. Whichever is comfortable for you. I personally never do them all at once.

• Tetesandra
    Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Dictorbutt wrote: »
    Like a Boss!!!
    150 push-ups Done!
    Super Challenge Option also Done! With the 10 30sec planks option! What can I say, I was "inspired".
    Brag rights- I just did 250 push-ups, 100 crunches, 100 Squats, and 10 30sec planks on top of my daily grind! Wooohooo!!! I'm feeling it!
    Thank You for the challenge!!

Awesome job :smiley: