50 Pounds Down within 5 Months!

Options
tilakpat520
tilakpat520 Posts: 7 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
Starting Weight: 247 ; Current Weight: 197 ; 50 pounds down within 5 months. Average weightloss of about 10 pounds per month. I still have a long ways to go before I'm at my goal weight but just thought I'd post this. It's been a hard 5 months with allot of roadblocks but I've managed to push through. Hope I can keep continuing on this journey with the motivation I have right now and get to a ideal and healthy body weight. :)echgvykrqr8t.jpg
9gg0blnhaprp.jpg

Replies

• Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! :)
  • kalbo798
    kalbo798 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    congratulations. keep up the good work :smiley:
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • blondx7
    blondx7 Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! you are looking healthy and awesome. keep it up!
  • Lee53054494
    Lee53054494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    great job! congratulations on all the hard work.
  • mylifestylechanges644
    Options
    Starting Weight: 247 ; Current Weight: 197 ; 50 pounds down within 5 months. Average weightloss of about 10 pounds per month. I still have a long ways to go before I'm at my goal weight but just thought I'd post this. It's been a hard 5 months with allot of roadblocks but I've managed to push through. Hope I can keep continuing on this journey with the motivation I have right now and get to a ideal and healthy body weight. :)echgvykrqr8t.jpg
    9gg0blnhaprp.jpg

• mylifestylechanges644
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!