On my journey to being healthy

Options
Hi my name is kristen. I am currently almost 300 lbs. I have a 10 year old soon who always wants me to play with him but I'm too out of shape. I also have started a night shift position in the hospital and it has definitely cut back on my being active. Getting started back up with just walking and eating a little better right now. Would love to have support be a supporter for you as well. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• mccallistermelissa
    mccallistermelissa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen, I'm Melissa. I was 265 at my heaviest. I got down to 175, but have slowly climbed back up. I'm back on the wagon now and need support and motivation myself. I've been at it for about a week. It's not as difficult as I feared it would be. Lol.
  • McMomma02
    McMomma02 Posts: 43 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Awesome job starting walking! I'm new to mfp and my immediate goal is to get a walking routine started! Add me for support love!
    <3
  • dcl2634
    dcl2634 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So proud of you for taking control of your life! Here for support anytime!
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, go ahead and add me if you like. I started out at over 300 pounds (have lost about 50 so far). I totally relate to wanting to do active things, but just not able to because your body doesn't cooperate.