SECOND CHANCE

Options
:smooched: HI MY NAME IS BEVERLY.NEED TO LOOSE A HUNDRED POUNDS,AND FOUND THIS SITE,FOR SUPPORT AND HOPE TO HELP EACH OTHER.I HAVE LOSS 33 POUNDS SO FAR,FOR 2009 I WANT A SECOND CHANCE TO BE A NEW ME.

Replies

• wetbuns21
    Options
    :smooched: HI MY NAME IS BEVERLY.NEED TO LOOSE A HUNDRED POUNDS,AND FOUND THIS SITE,FOR SUPPORT AND HOPE TO HELP EACH OTHER.I HAVE LOSS 33 POUNDS SO FAR,FOR 2009 I WANT A SECOND CHANCE TO BE A NEW ME.
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome Beverly and good luck on the weight loss so far:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :happy:

You came to the right place! I think you will find the support you need here to help you reach your goals!

Best of luck!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    I think you'll like it here. I recently joined and everyone is so supportive and great. Congrats on the 33 pounds and here's to the rest!
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    good luck & congrats on all the weight loss so far. thats awesome!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020121.gif
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far, and good luck creating the new you! Be sure to let me know if you need help finding the right shoes for your hot new look ;)
  • wetbuns21
    Options
    :drinker: happy new years to my new friends ,i think i'm going to like it here.
  • wetbuns21
    Options
    ok you got a deal,i have never had high heels,:love: i'm hoping to suceed and didn't expect to hear from anyone so soon,i like it all ready.