Half way with pics

lumina0o0
lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
Half way to my goal. Not going to bore you with a story, here are the pics.
halfway-front.jpg
halfway-right.jpg
halfway-left.jpg
halfway-back.jpg

Replies

• kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Gosh, so much progress sweetie! Well done... but you know weight-loss stories are never boring! What made you decide to make the change and to use MFP to do it? xx
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    I've been on MFP for a while, I got down smaller than this 2 years ago, got a desk job and gained it all back. After being tired of my size again, I decided enough was enough. I wasn't going to wait on anyone else to do it with me. I am at risk of high blood pressure and heart problems due to my genes. I don't want to make it worse by being obese. I have young kids and I want to be able to give them healthy habits, go on walks and hikes and do things out doors with them.
  • niharikashukla28
    niharikashukla28 Posts: 310 Member
    omg!! U look great! so much progress. congratulations on your hard work and keep up the good work :)
  • Gaviota22
    Gaviota22 Posts: 9 Member
    Congratulations!! You're making great progress, keep up the good work! :)
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Progress! Progress! Cha cha cha! Thanks so much for sharing--so proud of YOU!!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    get it
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Great job!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Great job!
  • Wow What a difference!! Congrats! You must be so proud of yourself! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!