Looking for Open Diary Friends & Every Day Users

Options
Hi!

I've just returned to mfp and am using every day now, hoping to lose around 30-40lbs. Would love some friends who use every day for encouragement :)

I have an open diary and am also looking for others with open diaries to get some more ideas. I am cutting down on processed food as much as possible and only allow myself fizzy drinks on the weekend. I would say I cook a meal from scratch 2-3 times per week, have plain meat and veg 2-3 times per week and then 1-2 cheat nights. As you will probably tell from my diary, chocolate is something I'm still struggling with!

Looking forward to making some new friends on here :)

Charly
UK

Replies

• nutsycrunchy
    nutsycrunchy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying hard to use mfp every day and also have 30-40 pounds to lose. I would love to have a few accountability partners/motivators. My food diary is open for friends.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I haven't begun to eat "healthy" yet. But, I want to lose 30 lbs (at first) and I log every thing, every day... So, friend request sent. :)
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am on here everyday and have an open diary, if you need any support then feel free to add me :)
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Happy to add you because I'm in the same boat. New ideas are always welcome
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too
  • PneumaVision
    PneumaVision Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My diary, dull reading I may say, is open.
  • Zive875
    Zive875 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am a sport student and everything considering my sporting results is great. Although, I am a bit concerned with my physique. So I am going back to macro tracking!

I hope there are people like me, that would be interested in sharing similar personal experiences :p

I am a super motivated person and if anyone needs any kind of help/motivation/experience sharing, I am just the right person for you! :D

• Elisabuffy19
    Elisabuffy19 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Trying to lose postpartum weight. Need some ideas too!
  • Bdiaz100
    Bdiaz100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track but without having to pay extra money. I am slowly losing weight still. I discovered this because the last time I used fitness pal I had my original start weight at 260lbs a year ago. I am now hovering 236-240lbs. I am coming off weight watchers. I am ready to stay on track myself and mfp is very similar. I actually like it better because it breaks my daily food consumption into macro nutrients so I can allign myself into a fat burning machine. One step at a time!
  • enoughisenough9
    enoughisenough9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Open diary, feel free to add me :)
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I log daily. I cook most of my food and try to eat clean 90% of the time. I know its not necessary for weight loss, but it's pretty much ended my issues with chronic pain! :smiley:

I do a lot of bulk cooking on weekends to save time. I do some macro tracking, but am not very strict about carbs/fats as long as I get my protein in and don't go over my calories. Since I'm usually on the lower carb end, I try to refeed with high carb/low fat on Sundays.

I also love chocolate, so I make black bean/yam protein brownies all the time. :blush: For the next 10 days I'll be raising calories back to maintenance and then starting with a fresh deficit after that. I'd love to see others' strategies and always welcome new friends!

• Bdiaz100
    Bdiaz100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a rough night. I truly believe I am a binge eater. There is a numbness that comes over me at times and I eat and eat almost like an out of body experience. Anyone else face this issue? It can happen any time of day but usually when I am bored, lonely, or fighting my sleep.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I am a uk girl I log everyday open diary I workout and I love treats too
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary; feel free to add :)
  • mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me... can never have enough support!
  • d08t
    d08t Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me. My diary is open.