Turbo Fire Cal burn?

Options
teena82
teena82 Posts: 25 Member
Ok according to my HR monitor (which is nothing fancy) I burned 692 calories during the Fire 45 work out? Does that seem excessive or accurate? During the HIIT drills my HR maxed out at 182 but stayed in between 155-175 for the duration of the work out. Appreciate any advice or comments.

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh and does your HRM have a chest strap? I typically burn around 500 for that workout. Your HR is the same as mine is during TF workouts.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    What is your weight? My HR is about 160+ during that workout and around 180 during the fire drill, and I burn about 350-400 calories doing that class. I'm 26, weigh 113 and I'm 5'2.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    it is accurate if you are wearing a HRM w/chest strap which I do. I burn pretty much around 600+ cals on TFFire45 (this is intense that the EZ ones). My HRM keeps beeping thru out my workout that I am burning at max. lol!
  • teena82
    teena82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I weigh 160lbs and no it doesn't have a chest strap. I have to hold my finger down on a button and I did that about every 10 mins through out the wrk out.