Jillian Michaels 30 day shred results :)

Options
Hi there! I just started the JM 30 day shred and I am currently on day 2. I want some motivation and results. I am 5'0 and 170 lbs and in need to shred this for the better good :)

Replies

• Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on Day 2 level .alittle sore today but I can do this. I'm 5'4 173 lbs feel free to add me.
  • Martha6010
    Options
    On level 1
  • playfulraincloudz
    playfulraincloudz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have it and did great with it but let myself go again. Getting back on track today!
  • Martha6010
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs doing JM 30 day shred and Shaun T's hip hop abs total body burn totally works the whole body. But gained weight back so Im at it again with just 30 day shred. Lost 11 lbs so far. We can do this.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am on level 2, about 2 weeks in. I have done 30ds before with awesome results. I only lost 5 lbs but the difference was huge. Take lots of pics to compare. Here are my results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGHac-sfD0

I just made that of the first time and I am going to make another when I finish up this round. I constantly look at results to keep myself motivated and focused so I thought I'd start sharing my own results and hopefully it will keep me accountable and maintaining after I hit my goal.
  • Martha6010
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 jullian michaels 30 day shred I got this. Doing great.
  • kimiko57
    kimiko57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I'm 5'2 and 183 lbs. It was tough, but I love it. She's a great trainer.
  • Martha6010
    Options
    Im on Day 5 level 1 we can do it :)
  • brendalong15bl
    brendalong15bl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am on level 2, about 2 weeks in. I have done 30ds before with awesome results. I only lost 5 lbs but the difference was huge. Take lots of pics to compare. Here are my results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGHac-sfD0

I just made that of the first time and I am going to make another when I finish up this round. I constantly look at results to keep myself motivated and focused so I thought I'd start sharing my own results and hopefully it will keep me accountable and maintaining after I hit my goal.

You look great! I can't wait to get toned now
  • brendalong15bl
    Options
    Martha6010 wrote: »
    Im on Day 5 level 1 we can do it :)

Yes we can! I am currently on level 1 day 7
  • brendalong15bl
    Options
    kimiko57 wrote: »
    I just started today. I'm 5'2 and 183 lbs. It was tough, but I love it. She's a great trainer.

she kicks my butt and I always drip in sweat.