Seeking a MFP buddy/twin

Options
Hi all.

I'm 24 & struggling to get out of a cycle of binge eating when bored/emotional. Ive rapidly gained weight over the last month & reached my highest ever weight. I'm also struggling to motivate myself to exersize.

Looking for like minded people who are trying to find balance too :)

CW 63kg (138lb)
GW 50kg (110lb)
Height 163cm (5ft.4)

Replies

• Paedin337
    Paedin337 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat. I work offshore on a drillship and have put on about 10lbs over my max weight due to job stress for the last 6mo. Im doing 30min running everyday except Sunday. The rotating some gym work 1 day on 1 day off.

Im 230lbs looking to get down to 200lbs so our weight loss goals are about the same. If you want someone to be accountable with, I am game.
  • Happyhealthy1202015
    Happyhealthy1202015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 126 pounds and 5 foot 7 and 119 is my goal weight. I'm down from 136 and I used to binge eat also and I would love to support you. I try to run everyday and I know how hard it is to motivate yourself. Feel free to add me
  • shancourcy16
    shancourcy16 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey we are pretty much twins, CW:129 GW:115-120 and I'm 5'4 I started out at 145, and have had a big struggle in the past with binge eating, and still happens to me every once in a while. Would love to motivate you, add me! :)