Any UK users who can kick me up the bum?!

Options
mjsteed
mjsteed Posts: 6 Member
I'm terrible with this. I really Want to shift some weight but have noone local to me friends or family wise thst are on the same goal
Any UK users feel free to add me and kick me whenever you see me.post that I'm eating Pizza!

Replies

• michaelbyfield
    michaelbyfield Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yup add me! Pizza sucks
  • scary_mary73
    scary_mary73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I also need a kick in the right direction!
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yeah I will lol
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm UK as well, feel free to add me :)
  • Jungley
    Jungley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    haha you sound just like me...will add you!
  • getinripd
    getinripd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If I have pizza, I have pizza. Ain't no big deal guys. I don't make myself feel bad about it. What's happened is I eat a lot less now so the other days cover it. Eat pizza as part of your plan and never worry again! It's just another number. Pizza is nice! Don't do without anything, just work it into your numbers. I'm Liverpool UK. Make your weight loss fun. Have a pizza day but just be smart about it. Guilt ain't gonna make you lose weight, it will make you hate yourself and then you are back to square one. Pizza rocks!
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm from UK and have recently put back on 10lbs that I want off again. Damn that Dominos phone app
    a
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from London.
    I don't eat a lot of pizza!
    Feel free to add me.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    mjsteed wrote: »
    I'm terrible with this. I really Want to shift some weight but have noone local to me friends or family wise thst are on the same goal
    Any UK users feel free to add me and kick me whenever you see me.post that I'm eating Pizza!

Or just eat less pizza?!