Has anybody tried TurboFire?

ashleyyy
ashleyyy Posts: 11
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
i saw an infomercial and TurboFire looked super fun and really effective. Has anyone tried it? Good results?

Replies

• I have heard really good things about it! Check out some of the transformations on youtube! I don't think you can go wrong with any beachbody product! I"m itching to get Brazil Butt Lift!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Turbo fire is great and its an intense workout
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    LOVE it!!!
  • ashleyxnicole89
    ashleyxnicole89 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm dying to get this. I just want to know if it's worth the money. I go on the website once a week and look at all the stuff lol.
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    TurboFire looks like so much fun! It looks really hard though, I worry that I'd get discouraged and quit :(
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    For myself, who never was able to hold a solid workout routine, it was easily worth the money. I'm on week 9 now, and I've seen pounds drop and inches vanish. It's a lot of fun, the music is good, and it is INTENSE! No question, I think it is worth it. But just like any exercise routine, you have the put the effort in. That's the only kicker ;-).
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    TurboFire looks like so much fun! It looks really hard though, I worry that I'd get discouraged and quit :(

It IS hard, but there is a modifier on every workout if you want or need to go a little less intense. And it'll definitely take a little while to warm up to the workouts, especially just starting up. Once you get going though, and if you stick with it, it WILL get easier to go through whole workouts. Again, I'm in week 9 and I still need to take breaks regularly for water and just to BREATHE. It goes so quickly though! :)
  • M12e31g
    M12e31g Posts: 38
    I had the same concerns with turbofire. I've given up on so many programs before. But having a set schedule to workout to and knowing it's 12 weeks, along with a meal plan, has made it easier to stick to. Chaelene is extremely motivating as well, you will want to push play! It can be a bit pricey, but for the results it gives it, I would have paid 10 times more. And with the modifier to make it easier or more challenging, I know I will get a lifetime of use out of the program.

Let me know if you have more questions! I could talk about TurboFire all day long.
  • JulianneR
    JulianneR Posts: 46

Yea, this is me! :) So what I'm doing is working up to it with Turbo Jam -- a lot of the same moves and similar routines and some workouts are only 20 minutes. Turbo Jam is no joke either, but it does seem a step down from Turbo Fire. I am able to mix in some workouts from Turbo Fire, though -- just not many. There is also a "new to class" option in Turbo Fire that lets you practice the routines; that little extra practice might be all you need.

You can definitely do it if you want to! But, for me, I am finding it's better for me to build up to it with one of her previous workouts. The good news is that I think you can build up to it quickly. I'm almost ready to jump in.
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    I just started it two weeks ago and so far really enjoy it. I am nearing the end of my weight loss journey so not expecting major weight loss results, but I actually look forward to doing it each day and feel disapointed when it's a 'stretching' day instead of a cardio one heh
This discussion has been closed.