First week

Options
ajmabey
ajmabey Posts: 6 Member
Thought I would give this calorie counting a go didn't really change much to my diet just was being more aware of what I was eating and the first week woooooo I lost 3 lb get in there well pleased mind you my other half is doing it to and he lost 6 lb lol all good though here's to next week bring it on ☺

Replies

• kyrannosaurus
    kyrannosaurus Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I enjoy knowing that I can fit treats into my lifestyle and still lose weight and not having to feel guilty about it. Just keep logging everyday and the results will continue to come :)
  • ajmabey
    Options
    Thanks for the reply will keep at it lol cruise coming up in 12 weeks who knows might have lost stone by then
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Go get it!
  • Dad623
    Dad623 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just finishing my 1st week too! You'll do great on this! Here's to a new you on your cruise! You can do this!
  • bwallacebw19
    bwallacebw19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My first week I lost 2 lbs buy just counting calories. This week I have add walking and light exercise so I hope I lose more.
  • ajmabey
    Options
    I added walking to work and I think on a 8 hrs shift I walk bout 2 hrs added that to all helps even when I do housework I add that to cos you are moving