30 Day Shred

Options
So I finished the 30 day shred last Monday (go me!) However now I don't really know what to do? Like surely if I don't do it anymore my fitness level will decrease (ill still be exercising in other ways as usual but replacing the 30 day shred with another exercise DVD) so am a bit in the dark about what I should do? Should I still do the 30 day shred or just introduce something else?

Replies

• Lynnmi07
    Lynnmi07 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Maybe try and find a workout video that is slightly more difficult to keep building on your fitness level. I think Jillian Michaels actually has more difficult videos you could check out.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    She has a DVD called Ripped in 30 that you could move on too.
  • nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I would recommend Ripped in 30, which I believe is also in the 3-2-1 format. I haven't done it in a long time so I forget. Ripped in 30 has 4 levels of difficulty, instead of just 1, so it adds to the variety. You get a new workout every week.

I also recommend 6 Week 6 Pack, which has 2 levels, which is surprisingly fun. I believe both levels are ~30 minutes.

My other recommendation is doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (a 50 minute cardio workout) in rotation with No More Trouble Zones (a 60 minute circuit training workout). NMTZ is chaptered so you can work up to the whole thing if need be. These two workouts complement each other really well and burn a lot of calories!

Ripped in 30, 6 Week 6 Pack, BFBM, and NMTZ are all available on Youtube, I think. If you're like me and you like to own the DVD, they are ~8 bucks a pop on Amazon. So inexpensive and so worth the money.

I have a bunch of other Jillian workouts, but those are the ones I'd recommend next.

If you're feeling ambitious, I would recommend Body Revolution. It's an investment, but it's MUCH cheaper than any other fitness DVD programs out there. I got mine for about 50 bucks. It's a 3 month program that starts off easy, low impact, and then gets progressively harder.