Friends For Motivation

Options
Hey MFP Users,

I have been on this site for a while now and have lost, gained and lost about 7kg since joining. I am looking for some people to help keep me motivated and I will do the same. I have just joined a gym again and am excited about getting back into my fitness obsession!

Litte about me........
I am 23 year old QUT uni student from Brisbane, studying marketing. I really love my music, all genres, all styles. Love the outdoors, skateboarding, bike riding, heading to the beach and all that....

Main reason I am on this site is just to become comfortable with myself and who I am. I want to build my self confidence and become a more outgoing person so I can enjoy the most out of life.

Let me know a little about you and add me so we can achieve our goal together!!!

Thanks

Toby

Replies

• sarahferran
    Options
    Hello!!! would love to support each other! We all need all the motivation and support we can get!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    LOL today you read my mind. I have been on again off again for over a year and the latest excuse has been working full time with school full time. I work nightshifts in the ER and finished my Bachelor's 1 week ago (yay me!). I have taken the past month off of working out after training for and completing a 5k mudrun which was so much fun. Mainly the time off was related to school work, finals, and being sick. I have been back at the gym since graduating and am restarting my walk/ jog program as I tried a run after the month off and almost lost a lung. GRRRRR! Note to self: it gets harder as you get older. Anyways, I could use some motivation and friendly faces to help me get my active life back! While I would love to lose 10 lbs, it is more important to me to be active and healthy. So for the next month I will be logging every morsel I eat and tracking my exercise and then will weigh in at the end.
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    We can do it! I'm an administrator for a non profit in New York City - and man I hardly have time to work out...but I finally decided its paramount to get back in shape. I've lost 10 9 lbs so far - 30 more to go (I think :smile: ) Good luck!!
  • rosepetals88
    Options
    Hey there! I am going to be 23 this July and I also like all sorts of music. I was on WW before but I had hit a plateau for about 3 months and I came here for a change. Much easier to use! Would love to have a motivational buddy as well - you can add me as a friend if you like :)