Gainning weight

Options
Hello just looking for anyone out there in MFP land trying to gain weight and wondering if it worked for them and what kind of things they did to achive thier goals. I'm currently taking protien shakes and creatine as well as working out just started though hopeing to see results in a month or so. Any tips or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

Matt

Replies

• mbruce79
    Options
    Hello just looking for anyone out there in MFP land trying to gain weight and wondering if it worked for them and what kind of things they did to achive thier goals. I'm currently taking protien shakes and creatine as well as working out just started though hopeing to see results in a month or so. Any tips or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

Matt
  • jenniferb
    Options
    well have you heard of a donut?:laugh: just kidding but a great way to gain weight is increasing your calorie intake. Eat more then you burn, a lot more. But be careful of health factors when gaining weight to fast. good luck:drinker:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My DH had a problem gaining weight for a while and what helped him was drinking a Boost drink WITH his meals or a regular protein shake. Things that are high in calories and good fats are a good idea like peanuts and peanut butter - just watch the sodium intake. Good carbs like potatoes and pasta help too. :flowerforyou: