What's the best and fast way to tone your stomach ??

Options
can any please give me advice on how to tone up my stomach ?? Thanx

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Lose weight
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    if you want to get to the six pack you have to unload all the groceries. They always put the six pack at the bottom of the bag.

Rigger
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Read this. But, bottom line, you need to lose body fat and build muscle.
  • michellemundi
    michellemundi Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Thank u
  • michellemundi
    Options
    Thank u all. Really appreciate it
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My favorite is "5 sets of stop eating crap". Unfortunately I'm not good at it.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of "fork put downs and plate push aways" it works for me. But in all seriousness, read the linked article. Most of fat loss is diet, and all of having a nice stomach is fat loss and some exercise.
  • michellemundi
    Options
    Thank u both appreciate it lol I think
  • bbrigman520
    bbrigman520 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw your post. I want to tone my stomach too. Good luck.
  • michellemundi
    Options
    Bbrigman520 thanku and u too. I'm going to try and not eat any meat for a week to see how much I shed... As meat stays in ur stomach for 7 days. I'm going to eat healthy, veg, salads, nuts and brown whole meal rice for 1 week and small excercises and ease in. Hopefully I will shed loads in a week and excercises will tone up faster as only eating natural foods. Good luck all
  • djbrigz
    djbrigz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    burpees, mountain climbers and planks but i can only do the planks lol
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Bbrigman520 thanku and u too. I'm going to try and not eat any meat for a week to see how much I shed... As meat stays in ur stomach for 7 days. I'm going to eat healthy, veg, salads, nuts and brown whole meal rice for 1 week and small excercises and ease in. Hopefully I will shed loads in a week and excercises will tone up faster as only eating natural foods. Good luck all

So, you chose not to follow the great advice of the people above you.
  • HollieWould1
    HollieWould1 Posts: 68 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm going to try and not eat any meat for a week to see how much I shed... As meat stays in ur stomach for 7 days.

No. And not to be rude, but this is just not even common sense. I couldn't imagine harboring pounds of meat I eat everyday in my stomach, along with the plethora of other stuff I shove down my throat. This is not why your stomach isn't flat. It's just fat. Not 7 days worth of meat.

I mean, it could take more than a day or two or whatever to pass it through 25 feet or so of intestines depending on the rate of speed in which a healthy body participates in these actions, but other than that. Just no.
  • rmitchell239
    rmitchell239 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I tell my weight lifting partner who is always wanting more crunches this: "do you want nice abs or do you just want to do a lot of crunches? Because if you want nice abs we need to go outside and do sprints." The crutch of the matter is this. You already have nice abs, they are a rocking. You just can't see them if you've got a lot of fat in the way.
  • jemhh
    edited June 2015
    Options
    As meat stays in ur stomach for 7 days.

Wait, what?

I'm just finally cycling out the gum I swallowed on Independence Day 2008 and now I have to wait out tonight's chicken dinner?

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I almost choked on my roast beef reading about how meat stays in your stomach for seven days. Uh, sorry. That's not the way digestion works.
  • jemhh
    Options
    I almost choked on my roast beef reading about how meat stays in your stomach for seven days. Uh, sorry. That's not the way digestion works.

I sure hope not. I ate watermelon over the weekend and may have swallowed a seed. How am I supposed to fit a watermelon plant plus 7 days of meat in my stomach?
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options

Oh dear.. Some people are making me laugh with the teasing but let's pull it back a moment. You are not going to shed "loads" in 7 days even with caloric deficit and exercise unless your definition of "loads" is 1 ounce - 2 pounds. Also, meat doesn't stay in your stomach for 7 days, it digests faster than that.. Much faster. Your approach to how you want to eat for those 7 days is nearly on target as long as you eat enough, I just don't want you to be super disappointed when your losses aren't monumental. These things take time, and there's no rush! I always tell myself "what's the damn rush?"