Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JILLIAN MICHAELS BODYSHRED!

Looking to add friends who are doing this also! I'm only on week two but I can tell it's going to get crazy and any support would be great! Feel free to add me and we can push each other!

Replies

• MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Want to follow this thread. I am a huge Jillian fan and would love to hear more about Body Shred.

Good luck! You can do it! :smile:
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    It's tough! First week not as scary as I thought it would be but after only 30 mins each day I am redder in the face and sweater than 90 mins at the gym. Which is what I was going for. It's going to get progressively crazier. Which freaks me out and motivates me at the same time.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    I competed body revolution. Loved it.
    Tomorrow is my first go at cardio one of body shred so I will be half way through the first week. It feels great
  • Cheriels82
    Feel free to add me!!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Is this a new dvd?
  • TeenaMarina
    I think it's kinda new.
    Is this a new dvd?

• switchbladesister
    switchbladesister Posts: 14 Member
    I just did day one of 30 Day Shred and holy crap, it was intense!
  • Cheriels82
    Switch ... Keep it up! It is hard but you will see suck a difference in your endurance and strength by the end.

Body shred is her latest I believ from sometime last year 2014.
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    I just started yesterday. Who knew there were so many different types of push-ups? My shoulders are a bit sore this morning, but not as bad as I expected. Starting Day 2 in about an hour. Feel free to add me... I need encouragement to stay committed.
  • TeenaMarina
    I was sore the whole first week. 2nd day of week two now and I'm feeling ok finally!
  • TeenaMarina
    Starting week three tomorrow! A little afraid of the new workouts...
  • zanelekay
    zanelekay Posts: 4 Member
    Am on day 4 of JM s body shred. My legs are on fire am afraid for week 3.. Gosh this better get better. :/
  • herculean1982
    herculean1982 Posts: 29 Member
    Starting this next week, watched workout one so I know what's coming, looks pretty intense!!
  • kendrab2315
    kendrab2315 Posts: 1 Member
    I just started this yesterday. My legs and glutes are so sore!
  • TeenaMarina
    Week 5! It's getting crazy!
  • kpinder14
    kpinder14 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hey all! I'm just starting this program. Any advice? I've been moderately working out for the last few months, and I'm hoping to see more results with this program. Also: Would any of you be comfortable sharing your results? Thank you so much!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Is this a new dvd?
    Yes its her new 9 week program. Nothing to do with her other shred dvds btw. And killer body is meant to go with but bought separately.
  • kpinder14
    kpinder14 Posts: 2 Member
    Oh my goodness... finished the first workout yesterday, and am SO SORE TODAY. Really trying to dig deep for motivation to do the second workout today.
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    I just bought Bodyshred and after I finish my second round of Body Revolution, I'm going to give it a go!