Trying to lose weight and I'm looking for some motivation partners!!!

Options
xoxoamandaz
xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
edited June 2015 in Getting Started
Hi, I'm 26 and need to lose around 80lbs. I've tried to do this alone but I have found that it is very hard to stay motivated......so here I am looking for a few friends to help me keep up with this lifestyle change. I want to be healthy and fit but sometimes its hard to keep going so I'm looking for a few people like me to help me on the days where I want to give up.....We could be eachothers support system....Thanks :)

Replies

• NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 21, 22 next week. I've been working on losing weight for over a year and lost about 35lbs so far, with 15-25 left to lose. Working plus school means I don't have much time for the gym, so I'd love someone to help encourage me!
  • annieboops
    annieboops Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 21, 22 next week. I've been working on losing weight for over a year and lost about 35lbs so far, with 15-25 left to lose. Working plus school means I don't have much time for the gym, so I'd love someone to help encourage me!

Yayyyy....I'll add u
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    annieboops wrote: »
    Feel free to add me.

Will do!
  • ajoyjoypril
    ajoyjoypril Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I need the support too. Trying to lose 100lbs here. Looking for friends and support.
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    Sign me up! I need the support too. Trying to lose 100lbs here. Looking for friends and support.

will do
  • melrod1202
    melrod1202 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me always looking to help and get help also
  • samantha_k20
    samantha_k20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to I need help as well we can help each other . :)
  • babyboo422
    babyboo422 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me lady. I've been off and on with MFP for like 3yrs and I've now reached 200lbs. I WILL be losing 60lbs with the help of MFP AND I'm also working on my cardio (first 5k will be in july), and I'm doing INSANITY. I've cried once over how I ended up hurting my body like this. It's time to keep it up. I need people who really can woot woot in my corner!
  • krennie4
    krennie4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Seriously struggling with motivation myself. Want to and need to lose this weight but something isn't kicking in again. I'm just outside of north London if anybody wants to add me
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for some friends and support too. I'm 20 and want to lose 80 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • kirstyfegan
    kirstyfegan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me