My Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Options
So there are 3 Phases in this Program I just finished the first 2. These are my results, 6 pounds lost and 5 inches off my waist. I feel a huge difference in my clothes. Trying to get rid of the skinny-fat. I'm aiming for a 6-pack so this program is getting me started.

Replies

• marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    736ec6jo9ta6.jpg
    I will be starting Phase 3 Monday!
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Willnotputonback
    Willnotputonback Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    well done , I am starting , thanks for sharing the result
  • marthaelisa80
    Options
    AsISmile wrote: »
    Awesome!

Thanks so much!
  • marthaelisa80
    Options
    well done , I am starting , thanks for sharing the result

You are going to hate it and love it at the same time! Lol don't forget to take pictures! I'd love to see your results! You got this!
  • HeatherNichole1978
    HeatherNichole1978 Posts: 14 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I just finished weeks 9 and 10 and am moving into the last two weeks! I've seen great results as well. I started the program in February and got halfway through Phase 2, went on vacation with my hubby and fell off the wagon for a few weeks and started over again on April 20. It's HARD, but it is doable and worth it! Photos are from February (1st start), March (end of phase 1 first time), May (end of phase 1 second time) and June (end of phase 2). g76t1tnt0scx.jpg
  • marthaelisa80
    Options
    mrscaine wrote: »
    I just finished weeks 9 and 10 and am moving into the last two weeks! I've seen great results as well. I started the program in February and got halfway through Phase 2, went on vacation with my hubby and fell off the wagon for a few weeks and started over again on April 20. It's HARD, but it is doable and worth it! Photos are from February (1st start), March (end of phase 1 first time), May (end of phase 1 second time) and June (end of phase 2). g76t1tnt0scx.jpg

Woo hoe! Check you out! Work it girl! You look great! Congratulations on your success! Keep it up!
  • marthaelisa80
    Options
    I meant woo hoo. Darn auto correct! Lol
  • Francine_rivas
    Francine_rivas Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So there are 3 Phases in this Program I just finished the first 2. These are my results, 6 pounds lost and 5 inches off my waist. I feel a huge difference in my clothes. Trying to get rid of the skinny-fat. I'm aiming for a 6-pack so this program is getting me started.
    How much are the DVDs
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Wow, that really is a noticeable difference. You look great! Awesome job!
  • marthaelisa80
    Options
    How much are the DVDs

I think like $96.00 but you can look for used ones through Amazon
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Im starting week 3 tomorrow and can already see and feel little changes !
  • Teanei
    Teanei Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @mrscaine with your results maybe I need to try this. That's awesome
  • HeatherNichole1978
    HeatherNichole1978 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It's a really tough program but I am down to my last two weeks and excited to have almost completed it! I will post final pics after I finish.
  • marthaelisa80
    Options
    Thanks! It's a really tough program but I am down to my last two weeks and excited to have almost completed it! I will post final pics after I finish.

I just started Workouts #9 and #10 Omg! Her warm-ups aren't warm-ups they are WARNINGS! LOL
  • britebloomz
    britebloomz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Both of you look AMAZING!! You should be proud of how much you've achieved. Thanks for sharing.
  • agsmith273
    agsmith273 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome work ladies! I have the set of these workouts but never made it all the way thru after my son was born. I am gonna give it another go after seeing your results :p
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Check out the BeFit channel on YouTube, too. It's run by Lionsgate and has a lot of authorized JM videos.