What in the heck do I have for dinner? LOL!

Options
Erm....I'm 1800 calories under. What do I do about this????? What should I eat?!

Replies

• Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Check out my enchiladas recipe that I just posted under "Recipes" and eat the entire recipe (2 servings) It's so good and easy! :)
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    spahgetti and garlic bread? lol
    im -1200 and its 9 pm here
  • preemiemommy
    Options
    wish i had that many calories to use lol...i'm only allwed 1200 a day :( sucks...if i had that many calories i'd eat some pizza!!! YUM
  • ariesangel
    ariesangel Posts: 15
    Options
    wow, i only get 1640 cals per day. and i have a hard time staying under that some days. although there are days (like yesterday for example) where i was really busy and didnt eat much and after dinner i still had 600 cals left over. mfp yells at me if i have more than 440 left over (it tells me i need to consume a minimum of 1200 cals/day otherwise my body will go into starvation mode), so i treated myself to 4 peanut butter cookies :) just because you still have that many cals left for today to use, doesnt mean you need to use them all. you can use part of it for dinner, and then treat yourself to a snack after dinner.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Boil a large chicken breast. When it's done, it'll fall apart nicely with a fork to shredded chicken. Make some pasta (any kind works, but spaghetti is best). Mix the chicken with some marinara sauce in a saucepan. Mix in some fresh garlic, fresh basil, and a little freshly ground pepper and oregano. Top the spaghetti, then top it off with some parmesan sprinkles or fresh mozzarella and some sliced roma tomatoes. Tasty, nutritious, and calorie dense enough for you :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Normally I wouldn't have that many. I taught two spin classes. Killed the second one and burned 700 calories. Here is where it's hard..I want to lose weight...but don't want to starve myself...but don't want to binge!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Normally I wouldn't have that many. I taught two spin classes. Killed the second one and burned 700 calories. Here is where it's hard..I want to lose weight...but don't want to starve myself...but don't want to binge!

I know I'll get yelled at for this, but I don't eat my exercise calories back. I just can't do it most of the time. As long as you're over 1200 for the day and are full, don't worry about it. Go lean for dinner if you are hungry.
  • ariesangel
    ariesangel Posts: 15
    Options

i dont usually eat back my exercise calories. i try to stick to my calorie goal for the day without the exercise. the calories i burn from exercise are extra in case i want to give myself a treat.
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    wish i had that many calories to use lol...i'm only allwed 1200 a day :( sucks...if i had that many calories i'd eat some pizza!!! YUM
    If you exercise you will have more..I never used to eat them back but started to and and the weight is coming off much faster