Les Mills Body Combat

Lynn7082
Lynn7082 Posts: 15 Member
edited June 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I use MFP to log food eaten and Fitbit to track my steps. (duh) But I'm about to start the Les Mills Body Combat DVD Workouts. Should I keep my Fitbit on and let it track calories burned or should I take it off and manually enter my activity from the workout into MFP?

Replies

• amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    I have a vivofit 2 and i put in my workouts on mfp when i sync my steps for the day it only puts in thr remaining calories i burn that i havent accounted for on mfp..
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Lynn7082 wrote: »
    I use MFP to log food eaten and Fitbit to track my steps. (duh) But I'm about to start the Les Mills Body Combat DVD Workouts. Should I keep my Fitbit on and let it track calories burned or should I take it off and manually enter my activity from the workout into MFP?

hi hun ive just bought these, are these any good? whats your calorie burn like?
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Lynn7082 wrote: »

Never take off your Fitbit—you might forget to put it back on, or even lose it.

You have three options:
    • Don't log it,
    • Log it in Fitbit, or
    • Log it in MFP. (Exercise logged in MFP overwrites your Fitbit burn during that time.)

It'll take trial & error to find which you prefer. You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • bcruz313
    bcruz313 Posts: 56 Member
    I personally log my dvd workouts in to mfp even though I have my fitbit synced to it. Mfp will adjust your calories burned.