Film Producer looking to add friends for encouragement.

Options
Hello everybody!!! I'm new to this so if you would like to communicate or have any suggestions to make this process easier, or better feel free to contact me.

Replies

• Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!
    shine
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Add friends and ask for help and advice. This site is incredible if you use it. We are all in the same struggle and the support is fantastic. I have seen no judgement here. Add me. I will happily help you on your jurney as you help me on mine
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well, since you're a film producer... ;p

Welcome and best of luck to you.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    welcome & good luck..sending a request your way :smile:
  • Happiness29
    Happiness29 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello! I recently joined myself :) You can add me to your friends list. This site is GREAT! :0)
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... Best advice I can give ... be honest with yourself AND your diary. Drink your water (It makes a HUGE difference) Check out the posts, there is a TON of good information. Make LOTS of friends, everyone is so encouraging and helpful, and ASK the questions that you need answered. There is no shortage of helping hands along the way to offer advice, or humor, or a recipe for some amazingly low cal version of something you love.
    Most importantly though ... this program works ... there are a LOT of people here who have done a lot of spectacular results from following the MFP program. I lost 10 pounds in less than 3 weeks and have managed to start to work out and lose inches and re-shape and I haven't even been here 2 months yet. I am already halfway to my goal weight and this place helps keep me motivated and accountable!
    Enjoy!
  • wcottrell65
    wcottrell65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm already beginning to love this application.