BodyBuilding.com Members?

Options
Although I'm not crazy about how every program seems to do their share of shameless product promotion, the programs themselves, the articles, and the community are all pretty solid. It's a great platform to gain knowledge, and get motivated!

I would love to get some of the wonderful MFP folks over there to further our motivation! My username is the same as here (NekoneMeowMixx) Add me! And if you like, post your username below so we can all connect! :)

Replies

• Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Is it a paid site?
  • Hannah_Norrie
    Hannah_Norrie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Bananah on BodySpace
  • taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Morttb on body space and it is not a paid site maquillage
  • majorschmuck
    majorschmuck Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bwschmuck is my user name on body space. Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm lonely over there ;)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I don't use it too much but I'm "steviemaria" over there.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I signed up for it a long time ago, but didn't start to actually use it until April this year. Anyway, my user name is the same there as it is here (also the same name I use on PumpUp).
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Is it a paid site?

Nope, it's free! Like I said, some of the programs will try to pull the whole "you can't get results without MY supplements" but other than that, it's a pretty good resource!

• baybeejulia
    baybeejulia Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Baybeejulia (also) on BodySpace/BodyBuilding - I need friends!
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm OldManMcGucket (no underscores) on BodySpace. Would love to connect there. Does anyone know if there is a BS users group on MFP?
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    @Old_Man_McGucket Thanks for the add! And I'm not sure-- that's a good question. If there isn't there should definitely be! I may need to look into that when I get a moment...