Binge eating disorder and hoping to lose weight

Options
AmazingMeggles
AmazingMeggles Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hiya! I'm Meg and I have binge eating disorder, as well as mild depression and a bit of anxiety thrown in here and there, I am incredibly overweight and hoping to shed quite a few pounds. I am glad to say that this app is helping me along the way and to realise how much I'm taking in, any helpful, friendly people are welcome :)

Replies

• TerryJackson1964
    TerryJackson1964 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, My name is Terry. You wrote my story.
  • Merdumgiriz91
    Merdumgiriz91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Meg! I have an habit of binge-eating as well, but I'm overcoming it. I'm adding you, so maybe we can help each other :smile:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We've actually got a pretty great group for binge eating support. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/726-binge-eating-support-group
    Check it out!
  • magsie007
    magsie007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Maggie. I've been a diagnosed bulimic for close to 8 years, which binging is a huge part of. I'm happy to say for the most part the obsessive thoughts aren't there anymore, but it's still something I live with everyday.
  • GeishaMom
    GeishaMom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg. You pretty much wrote my story too. I wish you the best of luck. Hope it's OK if I add you. I'm looking for others for support -- to give and receive. Anyone else feel free to add me.
  • sstylesxoxo
    sstylesxoxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also have this problem. I cry everyday about food and have a huge fear of putting on loads of weight. I can barely go a week without a binge and its the worse thing in the world. I would do anything to be able to eat normal and not think so much about it.