Any one have a night eating problem?

Options
kamoi
kamoi Posts: 15 Member
OK so i do fine nutritionally all day but 1. I need a snack to fall asleep at night and I wake up often during the night and cant get back to sleep without having another snack. Anyone else out there in a similar situation or been through the same thing?

thanks

Replies

• misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time not snacking after dinner. I usually have a sweet tooth between dinner and bedtime. That's when I break out my herbal tea and drink it with honey or stevia.
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    YES! Omg! While the sun is up I'm great but once it starts getting late I want salty cheesy snackies! Usually I just go to sleep....
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    YES. I LOVE to snack at night. I can't sleep if my belly is rumbling!!! I make sure to reserve a couple hundred at the end of the day just for that.
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I tend to get very hungry around 8pm so I have always ate a bowl of cereal before bed....been doin it for 3 yrs now and it works good for me...I allow myself any cereal under 120 cals with skim milk of course and I measure the sevings precisly. This way if Im in the mood for something sweet I can have some cocoa crispies or somethin=)
  • KarenLouise1981
    Options
    Yeah what is that about? Even I manage to do great all day but as soon as my dinner is finished I want to go on a snack-attack!! And I cant sleep on a rumbling tummy either. I agree though - herbal teas are good.
  • cabbiegabby
    cabbiegabby Posts: 14
    Options
    I have the same problem. I pretty much gorge myself with food until I fall asleep. I find myself disgusting. It doesn't matter how full I am, I'll still eat. I've even tried drinkin/chugging water to curb my hunger and for me it dosen't work. I don't know what to do....
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I agree with the bowl of cereal thing. It works GREAT if you want something sweet. It's the salty cravings I have trouble with, lol. I always blow it big time with those.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I eat at night but it's not a problem. :P I just always have snacked before bed... and since i spent three years getting up in the night with my babies... I usually need a snack if I wake up. I just love to eat! If it is in your calorie allowance then it's all good as long as you keep seeing a loss! :)
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That sounds like me. Even though I'm not hungry I have to have something right before bed and in the middle of the night. I don't know why but it's not because of low blood sugar or stress, which are common culprits. I wish I could offer advice but at least u know u r not alone.
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    I will eat nutrional foods all day but then at night I throw it all out and binge!!
  • kamoi
    kamoi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Whew, it's nice to know I'm not the only one but have any of you successfully stopped doing it even for a short period of time and if so how did you do it?

Ps. feel free to friend me
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I use to be so bad for the middle of the night munchies
    i find that if i workout in the evening, I sleep more sound with out
    waking up for food it really helps me