Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!!!!!!!! 130 CALS!!!

Options

Replies

• kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    marked to be made!!!!
  • DerGraf
    DerGraf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    PEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
  • rjsbailey
    rjsbailey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • amalsam
    amalsam Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow!! Going to the store for ingredients RIGHT NOW!!! :)
  • bexxw
    bexxw Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    what a great way to treat yourself guilt-free! thanks! I've seen a similar recipe but with pumpkin puree and chocolate pudding in cupcake tins, but don't know the specifics.... If you know will you let me know?? Thanks
  • kris0812
    kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try these! YUM!
  • amalsam
    amalsam Posts: 8
    Options
    Just made this... boy did it hit the spot! And unfortunately for me, my kids love it too!! I wasn't paying attention to the box close enough for the chocolate pudding... was so bent on the fat free/sugar free I failed to see "cook and serve" so it didn't "set" at all... woot for freezers...

Can make a LOT of filling for this and freeze it for an Ice Cream treat! Thanks again for sharing! :)
  • katekentlaw
    katekentlaw Posts: 24
    Options
    BUMP!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    keeper
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Thanks BUMP
  • MollyNan
    MollyNan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looks Delish! Gotta try this one!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I made these for our BBQ this weekend; they were a hit! I froze mine over night and we ate them slightly frozen because they were taking entirely too long to thaw out. They were good a little frozen; like an ice cream pie!
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I made these for our BBQ this weekend; they were a hit! I froze mine over night and we ate them slightly frozen because they were taking entirely too long to thaw out. They were good a little frozen; like an ice cream pie!

I know what you mean...they took sooooo long to thaw, or I was just wayyyyy too impatient!! :) I couldn't eat them fast enough!!
  • rhirvo
    rhirvo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

I know what you mean...they took sooooo long to thaw, or I was just wayyyyy too impatient!! :) I couldn't eat them fast enough!!

Also, I didn't have reduced fat margarine, so I used half regular butter and half coconut oil; it added about 28 extra calories to mine. Next time I make them, I may try PB2 or peanut butter flour instead of peanut butter, to reduce the calories a ilttle bit.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    bumping again.... wanna try that!
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options
    nummy!!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Gonna try making these with PB2 tonight :bigsmile:
  • CheerCoachAmy
    Options
    :happy: Looks great! I can't wait to try it!