goal reward

Options
waverly9876
waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
Hey everyone. I finally met my goal weight and want to reward myself with something big. I recently went to Sandals Jamaica earlier this month, so I did do something amazing but I want to get myself something besides clothes. I was originally thinking a Coach purse at the outlet but does anyone have any good ideas? Thanks!

Replies

• guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I always go for jewelry, lol. Doesn't have to be fancy or anything. I like Brighton and Betsey Johnson, but if you're thinking pricey like a coach purse you could splurge on something really nice! How about a pretty gold charm?
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo I've wanted for a while when I get to my goal weight.
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo I've wanted for a while when I get to my goal weight.

What will it be?
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Coach purse, coach wallet, tattoo, hair cut, new make up if you wear it, new shoes. I would go with one of those. :) I <3 coach hehe
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I get to our goal weights, we are getting tattoos :).
  • sg8800
    sg8800 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal! Rewards are really a personal kinda thing....a coach purse would sit on a shelf in my closet, but an iPad would be a fun new toy to me. So...whatever your heart yearns for that's a bit of a splurge, go for it!
  • skinygirl2b
    Options
    I decided long ago that if I ever got to my goal weight, I'd buy myself a Cartier rolling ring (three rings intertwined to make one). I'd wear it every day as a reminder of where I had been and how far I had come. They start at about $600, last time I checked.
  • steph5565
    steph5565 Posts: 36
    Options
    Burberry trench! And since they're so expensive I'd have to keep the weight off in order to wear it!!!
  • rikkijanet
    rikkijanet Posts: 12
    Options
    I've got 50lbs to go but once I do reach my goal weight I plan on rewarding myself with a photo shoot. I haven't had professional pics taken of me in a very long time because I've been fat....lol. So once I reach my goal weight I am going to go all out with ALL types of pics.....lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!