Looking For New Friends….

Options
Yes, I’m looking for new friends. Preferably hot chicks, hot chicks of all ages, shapes and sizes. I (generally) do not request nekkid or inappropriate pics, however, I do enjoy occasional, mutual, flirtatious encouragement and other friendly banter. I will also accept any cool dudes but no db’s please. Some of you may find this post offensive, creepy, or desperate, I dispute that and say “keep it real homie”, if we didn’t enjoy the cool people here none of us would have a friend list and we’d simply just log our grub and exercise.

So if you fit the description, add me…..you’ll probably like me, even if you hate this post.

#keepitmoving

Replies

• bleanbeef
    bleanbeef Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Crickets.....#wastedwit
  • PerkyPigtails
    PerkyPigtails Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Sounds like you're looking for (or AT) the ladies. Lol I'm a sahm mom & looking to meet new people. I've been seperated for a year & sounds like you're just the kind of (flirty) person he'd HATE me talking to!! Haha I'm perky & motivated! Down 45 lbs so far. :)
  • bleanbeef
    Options
    hi
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can't believe more people aren't commenting here. You're funny and keeping it real! Any fun and interesting and motivating people are welcome to add me
  • bleanbeef
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thank you! I'm on my 37th comeback and need all the help I get.
  • tamaratrill
    tamaratrill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • dacoford
    dacoford Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im looking for new friends and also motivation to keep this new goal going on. Feel free to say hi!
  • bleanbeef
    Options
    Hi, hi :)
  • dacoford
    dacoford Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • bleanbeef
    Options
    Hi