The fruits/veggies you DISLIKE

Options

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Do not like onions, bell peppers, cooked spinich, radishes, greens, red grapes, oranges, honeydew, or plums
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Coconut
    Carrots (will eat them if they're chopped up and mixed with something)

Ummm... I think that's it.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fruits and Veggies are the business--really can't say there are any I don't like, use to love steamed brussel sprouts as a kid with some vinegar--haven't had em in years--so yeah I like em all.

YUM! I love steamed brussels with vinagar! ohh and beets are delish too, I think the only thing I dont' like are brown beans(busches) papaya, calarhabi, and thats about it... I am not sure what leeks are or swede?
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, and I don't know if you can call this a vegetable, but I cannot stand pickles!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Cabbage
    Brussel sprouts
    Zucchini
    Any fuzzy skinned fruit while still in the skin (once the fuzz is gone they're awesome!)
    *ponders*
    I think that's it.

edit - Oh... and jalapeno peppers. All other peppers are good though.
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Despise bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I just had a baby vomit!!

Love all veggies....
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Banana raw, I don't mind it in a smoothie and I like the smell lol
    Melon of any form.
    Weird beans like them big purple ones, or the white ones... I only like baked beans in sauce. I like lentils and chickpeas though.
    Celery.
    Carrots aren't that great, but I'll occasionally eat them at a carvery or something, but literally like 2 slices lol.
    RAW ONION! God, I haaaaate that stuff!!!!
    Cauiflower isn't that great unless it's covered in cheese or gravy.

Think that's it!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    OH! AND COCONUT!! :angry:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am allergic to citrus, so obviously that's out.

I can't stand any fruit with black in the name, so black currants or blackberries. Tasteless slime. I don't like red currants much either. I'm also not fussed about papaya.

Vegetables, I loathe okra and artichokes (globe and Jerusalem).
  • Luthorcrow
    Luthorcrow Posts: 193
    Options
    My list is very short, Brussel sprouts. Everything is either OK or great. I am can pass on eggplant but not enough to call it a dislike.

Liver and brussel sprouts about the only thing I won't eat.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts, broccoli, zucchini (courgette) and eggplant (aubergine). Hate those guys. Oh, and I only like potatoes if they are disguised with fat, somehow.
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i cannot stand..PEAS!! yuck! i don't like cauliflower either. but i love all fruits. :)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Bleh peas, green beans, cauliflower, eggplant, pears, coconut, kiwi's. I like fruit better than veggies!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I like most of what has been mentioned. :huh:

I can't stand cherries. I think this is related to being force fed cherry medicine my entire childhood. BLECCH!!!

Cucumbers and cauliflower, I don't hate them, but they give me terrible gas so I avoid them. Will gag down some cherries first. LOL
  • Cec3302
    Cec3302 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don’t like peas, asparagus, spinach, brussel sprouts, zucchini (probably from my grandmother putting it in everything especially her chocolate muffins… gross!) I am not a fan of a lot of cooked veggies. For fruits, coconut, pineapple just tried papaya and I didn’t like it, there are a lot of fruits and veggies that I just am afraid to try Lol
  • StephanieDuckie
    Options
    Water chestnuts are DISGUSTING. I can't eat those at all. I don't really like corn, but I'll eat it sometimes.

Fruits? I haven't met one I don't like yet. =]
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts lose big time: :sad:

Love all fruit and veggies, except papaya. I think it actually smells like vomit. :sick:
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts lose big time: :sad:

Love all fruit and veggies, except papaya. I think it actually smells like vomit. :sick:
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot that I also dislike, celery, beets, papaya and mango
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I think the only thing I dislike and just will not eat... BEETS. Uggh.. taste like dirt to me, lol!

Fruit isn't real big on my list.. don't dislike it but rather veggies. Will eat berries and bananas here and there though.

Spinach, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli.. all are an almost daily part of my menu.