18 year old female, need friends!

Options
Name: Kika
Height: 5'7
Weight: 250
Hello, I am currently jumping on the health train. I love myself, but I know there is plenty of room for improvement. I have currently just graduated high school and I am enrolled in the community college here for theatre and music. I am going to major in Music Education. It has always been a goal of mine to lose weight. I am embarrassed of my body and I let it hold me back a lot. I've missed out on many opportunities in theatre due to my weight. My freshmen year of highschool I weighed 215, I now weigh 250. I gained all of my weight from my depression. I don't want to be this way anymore. I want to fit in my clothes. I am in a serious relationship and I don't want to have this body when I get married or when I have kids. I'm ready to stop the gaining and begin the losing. It's my time to get healthy, but I can't do it alone. This is all so new to me and I could really use some support to keep me motivated and informed. If there is anyone out there who is just willing to be my friend and lift me up when I'm down, I would be so grateful. This is going to be the most difficult thing I've done in my life and I need help. Thank you so much. Good luck to all of you on your journeys!

Replies

• breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I am also a music major! I have to lose weight too, and I would like to be friends so we can motivate each other on the journey.
  • kaelynnsebben2015
    kaelynnsebben2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Add me!
  • kaelynnsebben2015
    kaelynnsebben2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You should add me on kik so we can talk
  • mariafalconi
    mariafalconi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've always been the chubby kid, and even a chubby teen - despite my height. I'm 5'11", also 18 and I weigh about 191 pounds. Even though i lost about 40 pounds, it seems like I've been on a weightloss plateau since december
  • kriswby
    kriswby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me if you like best of luck! :)))