Jello Temptations

Options
What does anyone think of them? Good diet food snake? Bad?

For my diet to work I need something small and sweet to keep the craving at bay that wont make me go overboard and eat something bigger with lots of sugar thats bad.

Replies

• vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    I love them, I don't think they are that bad for you but I guess some will argue that something like a good dark chocolate square would be better for your chocolate cravings.
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like them, but not as much as the regular fat free jello puddings. Right now my fix for a chocolate/sweet craving are the new Skinny Cow candy...oh so yummy!!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I've tried some, and they aren't bad if you have a craving to fill. My other choice is the Yoplait Delights chocolate raspberry parfait. It's yogurt (100 cals) but tastes like dessert! I keep some in the fridge just in case I have a chocolate attack!!! The prepackaged aspect keeps me from overdoing it!!!
  • sophiessweets
    Options
    I don't think they're even worth the 60 or 70 cals. The texture is too light and a little slimy. Instead, try mixing 1 T. of Jell-O's sugar free/fat free powder into 6 oz. Greek yogurt. It really hits the spot!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow everything but my fav is the mini fudgesicle 50 cals
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I tried the lemon meringue one and it tasted TERRIBLE. Threw it out, and said no more.
  • albert35
    albert35 Posts: 3
    Options
    i DON'T LIKE THEM i RATHR HAVE THE SUGAR FREE JELLO I DO LOVE THE GREEK YOGURT. HADN'T TRIED IT WITH THE JELLO POWDER THOUGH. GOT TO THOUGH.
  • silver14200
    silver14200 Posts: 16
    Options
    these never FIX my cravings. One square of dark, dark chocolate or one glass of red wine will totally do a better job
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow is awesome........Question....how do they do it? LOL SOOOOOO GOOOOD! :flowerforyou:
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My new love for the sweet cravings is a Fudgecicle! The box says "No sugar added" and they are only 40 calories! They actually take care of my cravings for chocolate AND ice cream!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I had the Apple custard today for lunch.....was good but 130calories.
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't think they're even worth the 60 or 70 cals. The texture is too light and a little slimy. Instead, try mixing 1 T. of Jell-O's sugar free/fat free powder into 6 oz. Greek yogurt. It really hits the spot!
    Is that one tsp or tbsp? Any idea how many calories in the pudding poweder?
  • amy72015
    amy72015 Posts: 16
    Options
    I love them! But I freeze mine so the consistency is better, plus it takes me longer to eat it frozen so I feel more satisfied. :)
  • sophiessweets
    Options
    It's 1 tablespoon of the powder (about 1/6 of the package). 1 tablespoon is about 25 calories and has 5 g carbs
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I just tried the French Silk Pie one and it was amazingly delicious! It had a very chocolaty taste, with a creamy pudding-type texture (with whipped topping on top) I did not get the sugar free, since that is dangerous in my household (partner has seizures from it), so I had the regular, 140 calories with sugar. YUM!