Well Howdy

Options
Hi there my real name is Mike. I go by the name CuzImaCowboy on a few virtual reality games I play as well as I DJ on an internet radio station. Go by the name DJ Cowboy lol. No I'm not real cowboy, I created the name from the song Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi plus I love anything cowboy, especially cowgirls. So once I'm down to my goal weight I plan on getting myself a cowboy hat and boots and dressing the part from time to time lol

As far as my weight goes. I used to weigh around 475 lbs then got gastric by pass surgery and lost all the way down to 260 lbs then gained back up to 330 lbs and now I'm sitting at 281 lbs. I'm not going to tell you how hard its been cause all of you have your own struggles and I'm not one to whine and complain just for attention. It is what it is.

A friend at work told me about this site and I'm very glad i found it now just need to tweak my diet to fit what my body needs and get this weight off. I've been reading the posts and you all seem very friendly and helpful and I'd like to thank you for that.

See you around the forums....

Replies

• SassyBiker68
    Options
    Good luck! My brother just had gastic bypass surgery in October and has lost 175 pounds. I hope he continues to lose. Keep tracking your food, that usually helps. I just joined the other day and though have not done well the last two days, I plan to get back on track tomorrow.
  • CuzImaCowboy
    CuzImaCowboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i hope he does to its very easy to go back to bad habits and good luck to you as well