Stair master

Options
I have a question! Please reply to this if you use the stair master at the gym! :)

Replies

• 10inprogress
    10inprogress Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Religious stair master and stair mill user here. Pour sweat AND leg workout? In.
  • xoxnikki1
    xoxnikki1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What to that last part? Lol
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Right here at least twice a week with sprints my other cardio day.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I used to do the step mill one. The last time I did it I think I was actually eating candy while I was doing it though. Put in 5 minutes and haven't done much cardio since.

What is your question?!
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I do it sometimes, 10 mins towards the end of my workout. Use to do it on avg of 30 mins. What is your question? lol
  • tspencer824
    tspencer824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready for a bikini npc show, so I am busting out stairs 2x per day for 45 minutes at about 5.3 miles each time. I am the stair- master... really... :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready for a bikini npc show, so I am busting out stairs 2x per day for 45 minutes at about 5.3 miles each time. I am the stair- master... really... :)

dang
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What's your question? Stairmaster is my go to for most cardio
  • xoxnikki1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thanks for all of the replies! My question is, while on the stair master, does turning your legs & body to the left or right benefit you in any way? If you can understand my question..
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Sidesteps? Yeah..it targets inner/outer thighs. You can also do leg lifts and skip steps. I personally just keep it simple and just do normal steps..
  • xoxnikki1
    Options
    Thanks for the help!!