rugby world cup in new zealand?

Options
tarjake
tarjake Posts: 56 Member
anyone going to rugby world cup in new zealand?

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I WISH! I play flanker here at my university :D
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Not personally by my sister in law and her hubby are.
  • arabellastrange
    Options
    Just as soon as I win Euromillions! It would be my first spend :)
  • tarjake
    Options
    i would love to go. i played in texas rugby union for 16 years, and have rooted for the all blacks most of that time. (dont tell my family in Ipswitch!) i have heard it costs quite a bit, and everywhere to spend the night is already booked up.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely love to!

Our team havn't beaten the All Blacks in a very long time, but we came close last year...oh so close! :laugh:

I love rugby.. :flowerforyou:

Who are you all routing for?

**WALES**
  • arabellastrange
    Options
    IRELAND!!!!
  • tarjake
    Options
    i will root for the USA Eagles, but... i don't know how well that will turn out!
  • kiwi_tobi
    kiwi_tobi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am!!! i live in New Zealand but I'm frm Canada! I'f off to Wellington in October to see the All Balcks play Canada! I'm so excited. I know Canada will be smashed but it's still very exciting! I've seen Canada play the AB's once before and the whole weekend was amazing! Can't wait to see ti again!
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    Gutted that it wont be in Christchurch at all because of all our recent earthquakes!
  • grulz
    grulz Posts: 15
    Options
    Sure am! it kinda helps i live in new zealand about 15mins from the stadium. you wont believe how much our effort our countries gone into the world cup, i mean even the schools have changed their terms so they dont have classes during the games!
  • adsracer
    adsracer Posts: 8
    Options
    sure am! 4 games booked after a week snowboarding! cant wait - go the wallabies :D