Please read this now for me! Please its a huge thing!

Options
3rd try on here, and i feel sick of living. I feel so fat i wanna just never eat agin. I need modivation ! And opinions! And advice! And help! Please anyone

Replies

• DulceDiva32
    DulceDiva32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you feel that way, it's a whole community of us on here willing to help and provide support to each other. Take it one day at a time.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Have a read through the success story section. There you will find true inspiration, and not from folk who've quit eating but who have persevered, overcome obstacles, hit speedbumps, gone off track, and have ultimately achieved their goals.
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Have a read through the success story section. There you will find true inspiration, and not from folk who've quit eating but who have persevered, overcome obstacles, hit speedbumps, gone off track, and have ultimately achieved their goals.

I agree! OP am so sorry you feel this way but i agree that you should read through the success story section. I just started mfp about 13 days ago and the success stories have helped me a lot. I know that I can do it as well and ultimately be a success story as well, so can you. It won't be easy but we can do it

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    So sorry that your feeling that down right now ! Please read through the success story section, you'll see tons of people who lost their weight and where successful!
  • LorraineRock
    LorraineRock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ashley, you are only 20, and from your picture you are a pretty girl. Your body type is not everything, this whole community will support you. I have been 105lbs to 210lbs. I have a sister who has been overweight almost her entire life, and yet she has a loving husband, a gown child and a beautiful granddaughter. Never say that life is not worth living. Yes, it can be tough, but if you don't persevere you eliminate the possibility that it will EVER get better.
  • porterquinlan1
    porterquinlan1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have the right to take up as much space as you want. You need to love yourself at any weight or the journey will be a lot harder. I've been 140 the wrong way to 280 and I can tell you I felt better at 280 when I learned that my worth is not what my body looks like and I owe nothing to anyone. Be healthy for yourself and have patience, you have a long time to figure yourself out.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You have the right to take up as much space as you want. You need to love yourself at any weight or the journey will be a lot harder. I've been 140 the wrong way to 280 and I can tell you I felt better at 280 when I learned that my worth is not what my body looks like and I owe nothing to anyone. Be healthy for yourself and have patience, you have a long time to figure yourself out.

Love this! ! So true !!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Like others have said, it really does start with inward acceptance of where you are right now. From true acceptance comes the greatest leaps. I know you can do it.
  • AshleyLutz841
    AshleyLutz841 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank youso much wveryone