Yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I love yogurt. I make my own whole milk yogurt at home.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I love Greek yogurt. I eat it for lunch every day and have another one before bed every night.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I'm making my own and loving it. High protein, high fibre.

There is zero fiber in yogurt, unless you add some form of fiber to it. Do you mean probiotics?

There is fiber in Greek yogurt. Both of the brands that I eat contain 5 and 6 grams of fiber.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I picked up Kefir this weekend and I used it to make refrigerator oats, pancakes, and a smoothie.

I always have Greek yogurt on hand and it has replaced milk in my diet.

I prefer to use plain yogurt (not Greek) for making refrigerator oats because the final consistency is more pleasing (I find the Greek too thick unless I water it down, and what's the point of that?).
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    i eat it nightly w my probiotics in it. yum.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    For plain yogurt I like Dannon's Plain 100 calorie (225 grams & comes in a four serving container) with either protein powder or cereal.

For actual singe serve cups I like the Yoplait Greek 100 Whips (these are so good), the Dannon Light & Fit 80 calorie, & the Dannon Triple Zero.
  • janisvin
    janisvin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yum! I used to dislike the Greek but now I really enjoy Yoplait Greek 100. Also there is a great low fat ranch style dip called Otria that is wonderful with raw veggies or as a dressing.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Fage total 0% with 12 grams of PB2 and a crushed up oreo.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Plain yogurt. I make dips, eat it with fruit.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Cabot vanilla bean Greek yogurt, throw some berries and granola on top. Breakfast!!
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Also plain Greek yogurt mashed with avocado, lime juice and finely diced jalapeño and tomato for a yummy dip.