Thigh slimming workout

Options
I'm curious what some of you out there do to lean out your legs. After months of exercising and eating right, I'm starting to see some definition finally, but it is mostly my outer thigh. Having some difficulty tightening up those inner thighs. Any advice?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    There are no workouts or exercises one can do to spot reduce any area of the body. Fat loss happens on how your body dictates it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png[/quote]
  • tspencer824
    tspencer824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I agree completely with ninerbuff. However, you can train the muscles to get definition. Do plie or sumo squats (look up online) and squeeze! If you want to thin the legs out (sorry thigh gaps are mostly genetic) you need to follow a very strict diet and cardio regimen. It will also take time. I gave myself 2 years to get the bulk I needed to compete again.
  • hlhubbs
    hlhubbs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply :). I have been doing a lot of kickboxing and strength training and I am definitely seeing results. I'm not looking for the highly sought after thigh gap, just looking to tone and tighten. I will keep working hard and giving it time.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    In the water, I can use muscles in ways that I just cannot when gravity is a bigger issue. I'm not sure that what I do helps a ton, lol, but I can work my thighs much better in the water - sides, backs, and inside. I never have much problem with working the front part - that's pretty easy.

Fwiw. :)