Late night boredom and cravings

Options
Emarlo71
Emarlo71 Posts: 13 Member
Left over pizza in the fridge. I used up all my will power to avoid it for dinner and eat healthy .. Now 11:30pm and its calling my name.. Loudly .. Lol. Trying not to cave in!

Replies

• DigitalAmelia
    DigitalAmelia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just took my dogs for a walk to avoid a similar problem. Already blew my calorie budget and then some.
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Food of any kind.haven't had any since Sunday night 10pm and can't eat till today at 12 noon :'(
  • DigitalAmelia
    Options
    Winston817 wrote: »
    Food of any kind.haven't had any since Sunday night 10pm and can't eat till today at 12 noon :'(

Fasting?
  • Emarlo71
    Options
    Good idea walking the dog.. Just getting out of the house and away.. Hey Winston why so long without food?
  • Winston817
    Options
    Winston817 wrote: »

Fasting?

No....though I do IF....this is for a medical test...dreaming of my first meal tomorrow
  • beansandchips
    beansandchips Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just took my dogs for a walk to avoid a similar problem. Already blew my calorie budget and then some.
    Need to adopt this mindset! Do really well until evenin' comes!!
  • Emarlo71
    Options
    Lots of luck and well wishes to you with your test you're having done. I hope you have something delicious and tasty without going calorie crazy tomorrow.. Enjoy every bite! Stay strong!
  • Winston817
    Options
    Emarlo71 wrote: »
    Lots of luck and well wishes to you with your test you're having done. I hope you have something delicious and tasty without going calorie crazy tomorrow.. Enjoy every bite! Stay strong!

I'm not sure what I'm gonna have...but...no I am gonna splurge and then burn it Wednesday and beyond
  • Emarlo71
    Options
    Me too, beansandchips!! In fact I have found I stay really low on my calorie budget and then soar right past it between 8 ish to bedtime.
  • Emarlo71
    Options
    Thanks for the chats.. I avoided the pizza and my eyes are ready to close!!
  • DigitalAmelia
    Options

Need to adopt this mindset! Do really well until evenin' comes!!

It helps a lot. Evenings are the worst.