JM Slimdown challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 9-Level 2...It really sucked today. I was doing level 3 before i started the challenge and Level 1 was getting easy, but today Level 2 kicked my rear. I thought my knees were getting stronger and that's why I wasn't having much pain with them, but they have been killing me all day. Hopefully they are just sore. I wouldn't have thought it, but I'm actually looking forward to NMTZ in the morning. Food wise, the day was a bust. Going away party at work for a coworker put a major kink in my calories today. Start fresh in the morning.

Did i fall a day behind somehow... i'm on 30 day shred level 2 today.... maybe something happened while i was taking cough & flu meds??? :)

We all have those days Tawna....today will be a better day for you foodwise, don't beat your self up about it, just get back on track!
    As for the leg pain, i'm there too right now...ice it or soak in a nice hot bathtub....take care of you! If it's not better soon, maybe you should take a day of rest....
  • tawnabanana
    tawnabanana Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 10-NMTZ Was a good day all around. I think my knees were just sore from using them differently. I feel much better today. Here's to Level 2 tomorrow. Already not looking forward to Boost on Friday.
  • parvati
    Options
    LOVED my workout today!!! :)
    Trouble zones always makes me feel so strong!!

Have a healthy day everyone!! :)
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    Day 11-Level 2 So much better than two days ago. Boost is in the morning and I'm gonna have to psych myself up for that one. Ughh!
  • parvati
    Options
    so, just curious...what is your favorite exercise in the JM videos & what is your least favorite?

I hate, hate, hate supermans!!! One of my least favorite all time exercises!! I can do them, & i know that they are effective, but i hate them!
    I also hate windshield wipers and i really struggle being able to do them!

My favorite all time exercise are deadlifts, i wish there were more in these vids because they are such an amazing body shaper! I also raelly the the standing ab moves where you have to kick your hands... :)
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    so, just curious...what is your favorite exercise in the JM videos & what is your least favorite?

I hate, hate, hate supermans!!! One of my least favorite all time exercises!! I can do them, & i know that they are effective, but i hate them!
    I also hate windshield wipers and i really struggle being able to do them!

My favorite all time exercise are deadlifts, i wish there were more in these vids because they are such an amazing body shaper! I also raelly the the standing ab moves where you have to kick your hands... :)

I really hate mountain climbers and surrenders. Like you said, I can do them, but I hate it the whole time. I'm finding that i really enjoy the last two circuits on the mat in NMTZ the best.
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    Day 12 Boost--Easier than last week's Boost, but I still dread it. Sure was hard to get out of bed this morning with that to look forward to. I always feel really good after throughout the entire day after getting my heart pumping good first thing in the morning with this workout.
  • tawnabanana
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 15/Level 1 & NMTZ--Made it through without having to modify, but it sure was killer.
  • parvati
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 15/Level 1 & NMTZ--Made it through without having to modify, but it sure was killer.

That's me tomorrow.... Ack! I'm dreading it...
    Today was supposed to be my day off but I did boost instead because I took Monday off....
    Good job today!!