Down 50 Pounds in 5 Months!

Options
2»

Replies

• scottwmburrus
    scottwmburrus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to hear at the time I needed to hear it. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm definitely encouraged.
  • Toddpbarrett
    Toddpbarrett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done, sir. Keep it up!
  • NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier & healthier!! Nice work!! :+1:
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    mtruitt01 wrote: »
    You are inspiring! I'm a teacher also. What were your calorie goals, if I might ask?
    I'm just trying to stay below what MFP recommends, which is 2060/day for a 1.5 pound/wk loss. Right now I'm averaging about 2 pounds/week, with two weeks having gained a little.

My worry this summer is having more time around the house, which will lead to more time around food. During the school year I'm there from 6:30 am to 6 pm, so it's WAY EASIER to monitor what I eat.

Another way to look at the summer off is that now you have SO MUCH TIME to go out, be active, find a sport/activity to add to your life that brings you some feelings of confidence and pure "hell yeah!" joy :smile:
    And seriously, dude, you rock!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great. :smiley:
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the compliments, everyone! MFP is such a supportive community; you all ROCK!!
  • heathergetshealthier
    heathergetshealthier Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go, and what a great role model for you students! You look fabulous!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!