Looking For A Workout Partner In Crime!!

Options
Hi,

Im looking for someone to work out with me and to help keep me on track. Maybe we can come up with a workout program and then talk to each other about how we felt after completing it ect. I know this is an online community and we won't actually meet to workout but just knowing someone is doing it with me will help me so much!!!

I have a few different workout programs that I would like to start. I have TurboFire, Chalean Extreme, Zumba, PiYo, T25 and several Jillian Michaels ones. If you have any of those and would like to set up a program that would be great!!

Also I would like to start walking 4-5 times a week and maybe doing couch to 5K.
But I am up for suggestions on what you would like to do!!

if you are interested please message me and add me as a friend! I look forward to working out with you!

Replies

• catandra
    catandra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi will be your virtual work out partner I just started 21 day fix and I am working on logging in and tracking my food and work outs daily. After I finish this program if you have the 30 day shred we can do that.
  • nikir37
    nikir37 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just bought T25 and hopefully starting it on Monday if the postman isn't late :) I'd be more than happy to keep tabs with you on it. It's my first time completing something like this I have always went to gym and attended classes so I'm keen to keep it up and record the progress I make.
  • kerawhitt
    kerawhitt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't have any videos but I do log everyday, three times a day. I'm looking for someone that's serious about losing weight like me and wants toning. I started by not being able to do a single push up, now up to 100. I just hit my three hundred mark last night and ready to go again today twice. I've modified my diet and never go over, I'm strict on working out. I've lost 16 pounds in a month and still going.
  • AChildAtHeart
    AChildAtHeart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love to pair up with others because I've already started exercising and I think having partners is so helpful to stay on track. Want to be accountability buddies for the walking and maybe C25K too? I plan to start the running as soon as I get a foot issue under control. I have many DVDs too so I'm up for pretty much any kind of program. Maybe we can do check-ins to make sure we each exercise five days a week.
  • Southernsass38
    Southernsass38 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, 21 day fix, les mills combat, and some other dvds as well
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just started PiYo last week, and am training for a half marathon. Add me!
  • nontoxicmommy
    nontoxicmommy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im interested in being someones cyber workout partner! I want to start couch to 5k and 30 workout challenges from pinterest. I have a 30 day challenge printed out for every section of the body, including planks. If anyone would like to start July 1 with me that would be wonderful!!!!!!